Thursday, July 29, 2010

Etsy Site Opens!

At the urging of many of you who have been super supportive of my new sewing efforts, I've opened an etsy site. Right now I just have some small clutch style wallets and one purse, but I do hope to move onto more purses, aprons and possibly some jewelry.

So for all of you who have said, I would buy one of those - now is your chance. I don't have all of the bags up, but try to add a couple everyday, so if you don't see one you like check back. Or I can make you a bag with specific material if I can get it.

And because I like pictures, I've included pictures of a few of my favorite bags below the jump.

Hope you enjoy!

They're all up on the esty website, so visit www.etsy.com/shop/beingmartha if you're interested in snatching them up before someone else does!






0 comments:

Post a Comment